The spread of the coronavirus infection, COVID-19 is of significant concern to The Ninth and we are committed to protecting the safety and welfare of all our staff and guests.
We want to assure you that we are monitoring the guidance produced by the Government and Public Health England and ensuring that their recommendations are acted upon without delay.
- Online reservations will be taken for table up to 6 people.
- Sanitiser stations will be available throughout the restaurant.
- Our terrace doors and all the windows will be open all day allowing circulation of fresh air.
- Our dining rooms and all staff areas had been fitted with Aeramax Pro air purifiers which contain 2 type of filters (Carbon and HEPA). Aeramax Pro improves the quality of the air in the restaurant by removing up to 99.9% of airborne contaminants.
- All our tables were spaced out to comply with 1m plus rule.
- Single use paper menu will be available also as a digital option (QR code) so that guests can view our menus on their own device.
- We will accept payments by credit or debit card only. No cash payment will be accepted.
- We take and record the temperature of all staff upon arrival and during the day.
- All our staff will be wearing face masks.
- All team members will be instructed to wash their hands frequently with hot water and soap throughout their shifts.
- Any staff who develops COVID-19 symptoms will immediately be sent home or advised to stay at home. Employees will be instructed to self-isolate for 7 days if they are displaying symptoms or 14 days if they are living with someone who has symptoms.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitising of all touch point areas will be strictly monitored.